This is one of the biggest secrets I will share that the big companies will hate for you to reveal as it will save you time and a lot of money – one of the reasons PC repair can be so profitable is that it can be therefore time consuming: loading software, running scans, patching issues and endless reboots. When they charge you by the hour, that’s great for them, not so much for your wallet.
This led to a few specialized PC repair companies spun off from a service known in the trade as nuke and pave. Instead of fixing a specific problem, you back up important data, wipe the drive (erasing the problems), and then install Windows from scratch. This can be a great service, not that expensive, but usually requires your PC to be taken away. Why? because to make money on such a low price, the repair company wants to have a technician working on as many PCs at once as possible. So they can set up a bank of 10 pieces or more and he can get to work cleaning and reinstalling.
Now imagine if you could do that for yourself. I can already see the looks on your face at the thought of backing up all your data, wiping the drive, and then reinstalling Windows. Fear not, there’s a great new service called ReImage that does it all for you online. ReImage is kind of a hybrid of the nuclear and paved idea, but with some very smart thinking. ReImage software scans your system and finds out what is wrong, which parts of the operating system are corrupted or damaged. It then goes to its online store of good files and downloads only what it needs to fix your PC. Keeps your data and apps safe. No backups, no worries, no reinstalls.
The software is very easy to use, even a novice can fix their PC from the comfort of their chair. Without making appointments for a technician to come to you, repair your PC at your leisure, whenever it suits you.
ReImage is an online service so you have access to complete repairs 24 hours a day. How much would it cost you to have a standby repair company like that?
If you can’t get online to repair your computer, you can download a free copy of their bootable CD builder that establishes Internet access from a damaged or broken computer. Once you access the internet and log in to ReImage, you can start the repair. Reboot after the repair and the PC will come back to life!
So what can you fix?
- Virus and spyware problems. ReImage can disable and remove viruses and spyware, including the notorious Antivirus 2009.
- blue screen errors
- internet explorer problems
- Continuous start off/off
- System Errors Replace damaged DLL and system files.
- Performance and hardware checks.
- hard drive errors
This is really a great service.
- Fast – average repairs take 40 minutes
- Convenient: Repairs done online when you need them. Available 24 hours a day
- Satisfaction: Easy to undo a repair if you’re not satisfied, 7 day money back guarantee
- Value: A visit to the GeekSquad virus removal site can cost upwards of $299. Reimage is a one-time fee of $65 USD or purchase a block of 3 repairs, valid for one year for $79 USD